Current Job Opportunities
|Req-10106||Sr. Mechanical Engineer||San Diego, CA ||Full time direct hire
|Req-10118||Electrical Engineer||San Diego, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-10122||Technical Lead||San Diego, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-10128||Junior Hardware Engineer||Carlsbad, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-10129||Sr. Systems Administrator||Carlsbad, CA||Contract to hire.
|Req-10131||Systems Engineer-Digital||San Diego, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-10136||Market Research Analyst ||Carlsbad, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-10138||Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst||San Diego, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-10139||Sr. Software Engineer||San Diego, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-10140||Web UI Developer ||San Diego, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-10141||Web Developer||Carlsbad, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-10142||Software Automation and Test Engineer||Carlsbad, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-10143||Software Engineer||Carlsbad, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-10144||System Integration and Test Engineer||Carlsbad, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-10145||Software Engineer||San Diego, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-10146||Java Software Engineer||San Diego, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-10147||Web/Mobile Architect||San Diego, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-10148||Sr. Product Manager||Grand Island, NY ||Full time direct hire
|Req-10149||Product Manager ||Carlsbad, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-10150||Presales Systems Engineer||San Diego, CA ||Full time direct hire
|Req-9939||Full Stack Web Developer||San Diego, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-9989||DB Manager||San Diego, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-9998||Storage Engineer||San Diego, CA||Full time direct hire
|Job Title:||Sr. Mechanical Engineer|
|Description:||Candidate should be experienced designing mechanical systems for facilities/ buildings. Effectively manage mechanical (and multi-discipline) projects by satisfying clients' needs, meeting budget expectations and project schedules. Interact with facility and major business clients to identify their requirements, define project scope and prepare project proposals. Prepare mechanical engineering designs for building HVAC and hydronic systems, meeting budget expectations and project schedules.
Provide support during construction phases.
Minimum Requirements – Experience and Education
? Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering;
? 7 + years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer with experience in the following: Central Plant design, chilled water/ infrastructure, Integrated Design; Energy Modeling, Central Plants, Sustainable Energy, Building Automation;
? Minimum 3 years of Project Management experience;
? Prepare HVAC Load and Energy calculations; static pressure calculations (air/water);
? Professional Engineer (PE) License required;
? Programs - Knowledgeable with REVIT, Trane Trace, Energy Pro, Pipflo, AutoCAD, IES Virtual
Environment, BIM, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Project;
? Codes – Knowledgeable with CBC, CMC, ASHRAE Standards.
Preferred Qualifications – Education and Skills
? LEED (AP, GA, BD+C) Certifications; CEM
? Strong interpersonal skills and experience maintaining strong client relationships;
? Communicate effectively via oral presentations and written communications;
? Ability to motivate multiple-discipline project teams in meeting client's needs in a timely mannerand meeting budget objectives;
? Recent experience working for a consulting engineer or engineer/architectural firm designing mechanical systems for higher education facilities/buildings;
? Extensive experience in Integrated Design; Energy Modeling; Central Plants; Sustainable Energy
|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Description:||This position works closely other designers and engineers, some client interaction will be expected, on Colleges and University campuses. Should have previous experience with the Higher Education field in order to be productive. Effectively follow lead Engineer’s direction for electrical (and multi-discipline) projects by satisfying clients' needs, meeting budget expectations and project schedules. Work with lead Engineers to define project scope and prepare project proposals. Prepare building electrical engineering designs for power, lighting, and fire alarm systems. Provide support during construction phases.
Minimum Requirements – Experience and Education
• 3-4 years of experience as an Electrical Engineer working with infrastructure and/or building system.
• 2+ years of Project Management experience to include deliverables, communication of deliverables within team, attentive and successful interactions with clients.
• Significant experience with working within a budget and keeping project on track.
• 2+ years of experience working for a consulting engineer or engineer/architectural firm designing electrical systems for facilities/buildings;
• Knowledgeable with EnergyPro, SKM, ETAP, REVIT programs.
• Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering.
• Verifiable proof of experience with areas of full cycle project start and completion: scope research, design (electrical, floor plan, cost estimating, specifications), bid, construction administration, and role with project.
Preferred Qualifications – Education and Skills
• LEED Certification;
• Professional Engineer License;
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience maintaining strong client relationships;
• Communicate effectively via oral presentations and written communications;
• Ability to motivate multiple-discipline project teams in meeting client's needs in a timely manner and meeting budget objectives.
|Job Title:||Technical Lead|
Our client has an immediate need for a Technical Lead that has a passion for developing innovative software products. You would enjoy dynamic start-up environments, and want to be part of a collaboratively engineering team where your contributions make a large impact as well as improve the quality of life for our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· The requirements listed below are representative of some desired knowledge, skills, and/or ability required that would be typical for the type of role looking to be filled, but are not hard requirements.
· If you feel you are a great developer, sharp, energetic, and fit the description so far this might just be the ideal position for you.
· 5 years experience Developing in one or more of the following: Python, Java, C++, C or Objective-C
· At least 2 years experience as a technical lead or similar role
Data modeling, Database Design principles, and development on one or more databases vendors
· Deployment and management of cloud based applications on one or more PaaS such as Amazon, Heroku, AppEngine, dotCloud
· Mobile development
· UI/UX design
· Energetic and passionate
· Great communication skills, both written and oral
· Experience developing and supporting software in a production environment
· Good communication skills (both oral and written)
· A can-do attitude, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a love of technology
· A desire to improve the lives of others
Education and Experience Requirements:
BS in CS or Equivalent Engineering Experience
|Job Title:||Junior Hardware Engineer|
|Description:||Our client is seeking a Junior Hardware Engineer to assist with the design of complex communication systems. This job is ideal for someone interested in working in many different areas of electrical engineering and communication systems. Also features the chance to work in a flexible, fast-paced, fun and exciting work environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related degree
• Minimum of 2-5 years of experience developing PCB hardware for real-time embedded systems
• Minimum of 2-5 years of experience with a full product life cycle from concept, requirements capture, through design, implementation and testing phases
• Experience with schematic capture tools and PCB layout tools, specifically Orcad and Pads tools
• High degree of commitment, initiative, flexibility, and attention to detail
• Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Familiarity with performing formal testing/integration, including hardware testing and integration testing of hardware and software as well as creating and executing system test procedures
• Experience using oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, in-circuit emulators, logic analyzers, real-time debuggers, multi-meters, and other lab equipment
• Microsoft Word, Excel and Project proficiency
• FPGA design experience a plus
• Modelsim simulation experience a plus
• Hyperlynx high speed signal simulation tool experience a plus
• Design, document, implement, debug, and test hardware for real-time embedded systems according to generally accepted design and testing standards and techniques
• Schematic capture generation, including bill of materials, netlist, error checking
• Support of PCB layout including placement and critical routing
• Support of parts ordering, fabrication, and assembly of PCB
• Develop and refine system and hardware requirements with internal and external customers
• Participate actively in design reviews
• Work with other engineers on the team to integrate, debug, and test complex systems
• Use configuration management tools to control hardware design development and changes
|Job Title:||Sr. Systems Administrator|
This senior position is to provide technical administration and oversight of server and network based systems to maximize reliability, performance and availability to meet business objectives. Position will be responsible for providing technical administration and support in activities associated with the identification, prioritization and resolution of issues within the server and network environment. Position will also maintain the day-to-day technical operations for servers and systems by monitoring, tracking, investigating and reporting key indicators to ensure that systems are operating smoothly and efficiently to meet service level goals.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides technical administration in activities associated with identification, prioritization and resolution of issues within the server and network environment
• Leads operational maintenance and control, which includes installations, updates, upgrades, and project related setups for server and network systems
• Directs, evaluates, troubleshoots, server and network system issues as necessary
• Provides improvement suggestions for server and network systems as appropriate
• Provides monitoring of our server and network systems and proactively resolve potential issues
• Takes ownership and responsibility for tasks that are assigned
• Demonstrates consistent professional and superior customer service and interpersonal skills
• Actively participates and makes suggestions in department initiatives to improve value to the business
• Takes initiative as needed
• Establishes and ensures that communication standards are followed
• Establishes, grows and develops collaborative and cross-functional relationships internally and externally with business partners and vendors
• Attends meetings and participation as required
• Executes department projects as assigned including timely completion of tasks
• Develops department standards and procedures
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
• Thorough understanding of Active Directory
• Highly knowledgeable with Windows 200x, Exchange 200x, SQL Server, IIS
• Highly knowledgeable with Active Directory Service Interfaces (ADSI)
• Highly knowledgeable with applications that can access LDAP, NDS, and other directories that ADSI interfaces • Full comprehension of VB script and/or C#
• Knowledgeable in computer and network security concepts, techniques and systems
• Knowledgeable in network components and interfaces
• Knowledge of cloud operations and PLM systems a plus
• Acknowledge ownership and responsibility for tasks that are assigned
• Able to troubleshoot complex problems and resolve while complying with the department’s policies and procedures
|Job Title:||Systems Engineer-Digital|
Deliver a reliable and high image quality digital press using piezo printhead and UV ink in the label market
• Design reliability test plan, coordinate test, assess and stress digital press system
• Troubleshoot complex issues, identify root cause (preferably using first principle and proper diagnostics) and drive issue resolution
• Work closely with various engineering disciplines including mechanical, software and electrical to evaluate design and software expectations
• Support development, testing and qualification of new process/material
• Optimize firing waveform for piezo printheads for good drop ejection and characterize the factors affecting ink drop ejection
• Optimize process to lay down the ink drops on substrate
• Optimize printhead alignment process
• Optimize printhead to printhead stitching to allow smooth print transition between printheads
• Implement auto density/color calibration to ensure uniform print density across the page, page to page and job to job
• Implement error hiding strategy for printhead nozzles that are not functioning Qualifications/Skills Required
• Good analytical and problem solving skills, and ability to conduct first principle analysis, model system failure and develop clear root cause hypotheses
• Understanding of overall digital printing system and imaging pipeline is preferred
• Understanding of piezo printhead and effect of firing parameters on printhead performance is a bonus
• Ability to multitask and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
• High motivation and willingness to be a team player (ability to be productive in a team environment)
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills Education/Experience Required
Education: BS or MS in mechanical, chemical or related engineering discipline
• 5 years of experience in R&D or product development, especially if the experience is related to printing Equipment/Software Used
• Personal computer
• Office equipment, e.g. phone, copier, scanner, etc. Training/ISO Procedures Required
• ISO Indoctrination Training
• Oracle Navigation
• Quality Systems
• New Product Development Process Physical demands
• Some travel required
|Job Title:||Market Research Analyst|
|Description:||Our client has a need for a Sr. Strategy/Market Research Analyst in their Customer Research and Data Analysis group. The ideal candidate must have expertise in the design and execution of user-centered research studies to uncover customer insights that translate into actionable plans aimed at the development of innovative Life Science Research products
Work with cross-functional teams to design and execute qualitative and quantitative customer research studies tailored to the learning objectives
• Drive user research projects to identify strategic areas and actionable understanding of customer needs
• Present findings and recommendations to all levels of stakeholders
• Promote overall awareness and competence in design research and design thinking in product development
REQUIREMENTS / EDUCATION:
• Bachelor degree in Science with work experience in user/customer research OR BA/BS degree in Anthropology, Human Factors, Psychology or related degree, Science degree with work experience in Life Science Industry
• At least 5 years of experience in user research
• Experience in Life Science industry preferred
• Ability to plan and conduct all phases of both field and laboratory studies such as contextual inquiry / ethnographic research, diary studies, remote usability studies, and laboratory usability studies
• Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and methodologies
• Expertise in a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods, Design Thinking and user-centered research
• Skills in photo, video, and audio recording and editing.
• Demonstrated success translating research results into actionable and relevant insights aligned to both strategic and tactical product design decisions
• Strong strategic thinker who understands the critical role of market research in developing commercial strategy in support of development of new products.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and build effective relationships with internal and external customers
• Well-organized and capable of handling multiple mission-critical projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
• Develop and drive timelines for projects
• Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
|Job Title:||Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst|
As a Senior QA Analyst you will provide the QA expertise to develop great products.
• Guide and assist team to establish processes that provide requirements traceability across the technology stack
• Develop test plans/strategies and report on product performance, quality, security and stability
• Constantly examine quality processes for inefficiencies and makes improvements
• Validate scope and accuracy of implemented test solutions
• Involved in reproducing and troubleshooting issues
• Perform data analysis and validation
• Collaborate and work closely with developers to effectively analyze and isolate complex system level problems
• Collaborate with stakeholders (physician team and others) to understand the clinical requirements
• Write test cases to be translated into automated tests by engineers
• Interpret and review automated tests
• Participate in code reviews to ensure complete test coverage
• Bachelor’s degree or applicable work experience
• Six+ years professional experience in quality assurance.
• Experience validating quality of complex business applications using software oriented architecture, data warehouse and distributed systems.
• Experience defining test scope and risk mitigation for complex systems in the following areas: Automation testing (e.g Selenium, QTP), Performance (e.g Mercury Loadrunner),
• Security and Integration Testing.
• Proven experience in testing front-end, server, and database architecture/schema designs
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skill
• Demonstrable understanding of complex business rules/analytics in a data driven domain
• Ability to identify appropriate data sets to insure test coverage
• Strong ability to learn and keep pace with the rapidly changing healthcare landscape
• Experience with Scrum Agile test methodology
• Experience with healthcare product development is a significant plus
• Experience with debugging tools
• Understanding of data warehouse concepts
• Experience with data mining and analysis
• Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) environment
• Ability to work with multi-tier software systems, and use a combination of command-line and client-based tools for test case development and execution
|Job Title:||Sr. Software Engineer|
Role: As a Sr. Software Engineer you will: develop an understanding of company’s business needs and translate those needs into technological systems, design specifications and solutions. You will partner with business analysts, physicians, and other associates to analyze, design, develop, implement and integrate moderate and complex business systems that will optimize business outcomes.
• Develops module designs based on functional requirements.
• Mentors and provides technical assistance to more junior developers.
• Designs, implements and supports software algorithms of significant size and complexity, including definition and validation of prototypes.
• Quickly understands and takes ownership of existing code.
• Understands the relationship between good design and business value.
• Development: Works within a team to develop, and continuously improve various Health's applications and services as pertains to the base server code.
• Meets deadlines and handles multiple projects simultaneously.
• Documentation: Produces sufficient documentation to facilitate communication with members of both technical and business teams.
• Project Assessment: Quickly and accurately analyzes medium-scale project requests for feasibility, risk, and level of effort.
• Maintenance: Participate in the resolution of challenging and demanding problems within the development environment.
• Code Reviews: Able to lead code reviews and provide valuable feedback on performance, logic, and maintenance issues.
• Innovation: Actively contributes to lessons-learned exercises for completed projects. Suggests new technologies and approaches, often demonstrating and championing their use.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required (Preferred: Computer Science, Information Systems)
• At least 5 years of high-level programming experience is a MUST
• Developing in a UNIX/Linux environment is required.
• Experienced with Java middleware processes
• Has a demonstrable understanding of the software development lifecycle
• Application development and design experience for XML based applications using object-oriented methodologies
• Strong object oriented design and analysis skills
• Strong C++, familiarity with STL and RogueWave
• Strong Java/Groovy familiarity
• SQL language required (Oracle/MySql)
• Strong ability to learn new technologies in a short time
• Previous experience with large data warehouse and big data a major plus
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Adapts well in a team oriented, professional, fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Experience with SOAP web applications (C++ and/or Java).
|Job Title:||Web UI Developer|
• Implementation/Execution: Deliver working software that meets the business needs.
• Innovate: You introduce new ideas and processes, which improve performance and productivity.
• Problem Solving: You are a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving
• Team Player: Ability to collaborate with teams.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience in Web UI development
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with the D3.js visualization framework
• Familiarity with Healthcare, Clinical or Financial industry
• Experience with agile development practices
• Familiarity with git
• Proficiency with java
• Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
|Job Title:||Web Developer|
· 1+ year experience developing scalable enterprise applications using Java and other web based technologies
· Experience in web based UI development
· Good understanding of database technologies
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
· Experience with NoSQL databases
· Understanding of networking protocols and technologies
· Experience with the Linux Operating System
· Experience with User Interface design including mockups and prototyping
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
|Job Title:||Software Automation and Test Engineer|
Software Automation and Test Engineer
1+ years of system test experience
Experience with software or test automation
Experience with programming languages (i.e.Java, Python, TCL, etc)
Ability to comprehend complex system architectures and find creative approaches to testing them
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
Experience with GUI Automation Tools (i.e Selenium, QTP, etc...)
Experience with Traffic Generation tools (i.e IXIA, Spirent, etc...)
Networking coursework or experience
VMWare coursework or experience
Development of test plans
Information Security experience
|Job Title:||Software Engineer|
- 5+ years of experience in software development with C/C++.
- Knowledge of multithreaded embedded applications and interprocess communication.
- Understanding of realtime concepts on Linux platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline.
- Understanding of networking protocols and technologies.
- Proficiency with the Linux Operating System.
- Linux driver experience.
- Knowledge of SATCOM networks or other telecommunications systems.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
|Job Title:||System Integration and Test Engineer|
System Integration and Test Engineer
· 2+ years’ System Engineering or Integration experience SATCOM or Wireless
· Communication Systems experience
· Knowledge and experience with a programming or scripting language (i.e. C/C++, Java,
· Python, Perl, or other)
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
· Linux/Unix experience
· Understanding or experience with RF systems and equipment
· Strong networking knowledge (TCP, UDP,Multicast, etc.)
· Knowledge of Cisco networking equipment
· Knowledge of Python
· Experience with test automation development
· Knowledge of test tools such as Ixia or IxChariot
|Job Title:||Software Engineer|
Our client is seeking a software engineer with experience in network socket programming with SSL encryption. You will be joining a small team working on multiple software projects requiring skills from C programming, Tcl/TK, shell scripting and some web development.
· The qualified person must be familiar with SDLC principals with both waterfall and agile development methods.
· The ability to work both independently and in a small team environment is essential.
· Experienced C/C++ programmer (Must be strong in C) Network socket programming with SSL encryption Linux/UNIX programming experience Knowledge of GCC and GNU Make
· Experience with SVN or comparable version control system
· Preferred Previous Linux/Unix systems administration experience
· Knowledge of Shell Scripting with bash and ksh Knowledge of scripting languages Tcl/Tk and/or Perl Familiar with jQuery and HTML5
|Job Title:||Java Software Engineer|
Our client is looking for a Java Software Engineer working with the software engineering team to continue to add industry leading features to the company’s flagship products.
The Sr. Software Engineer will design and develop in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Your role is to design innovative solutions to real problems. You will work closely with product owners, scrum master and other software engineers to develop new product offerings and improve existing ones.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
· Working knowledge of designing, developing and deployment with large scale, service oriented architecture
· Experience with Java and multi-threaded, distributed systems implementation
· Experience with Linux administration, specifically RedHat or CentOS
· RDBMS experience with Oracle and MSSQL; basic understanding of SQL is required
· Experience in Agile Development environments
· Familiarity with Groovy and Grails (very nice to have)
· Implementation/Execution: You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
· Builds Trust: You honor your word by doing what you say you are going to do.
· Innovate: You introduce new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity.
· Problem Solving: You are a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. Acting as both a broker and consultant regarding resources, you engage others in problem solving without taking over.
|Job Title:||Web/Mobile Architect|
Looking for an entrepreneurial software engineer who will be responsible for the architecture, design, and development of a variety of web and mobile application projects. You will develop and lead a team of engineers and will be very hands on. We're looking for a driven, self starter who is comfortable in the start-up environment, without the instability of a start-up environment.
-Experience with client/server technologies
-experience with mobile technologies iOS, Android, and Java.
-Web development and architecture experience
-Responsible for gathering requirements, design architecture, and software development.
-Team leadership experience, including identifying and building a team from scratch.
-Project Management experience
Bachelors in Computer Science or similar and 8+ years of software development experience, with 3+ in architecture and leadership.
|Job Title:||Sr. Product Manager|
The Sr. Product Manager is responsible for developing and implementing global product strategies to accelerate the growth of BioProduction business. Reporting to Product Management Leader of cell culture business, the Product Manager will be managing cell culture products or product portfolio, and supporting market analysis, planning, and commercial strategy. Key success metrics of this position are revenue growth, portfolio profitability, and new product introductions.
- Develop, implement and manage new and/or existing products in a portfolio by creating and implementing product marketing plans, leading New Product Introduction (NPI) teams, and providing data related to competitors, the market, product positioning, revenue and unit forecasting and pricing strategies.
- Champion new product directions: work across functions to develop business opportunities for revenue growth and cost reduction, and use voice of customer research. Develop long-term product roadmap according to business strategy.
- Assist in identifying and developing effective promotional and sales tools and collateral marketing pieces.
- Coordinate marketing communications activities and plans with the Marketing Communications group and other domestic and international business units to ensure consistency and effectiveness.
- Support product planning in conjunction with manufacturing and planning teams to deliver optimal service levels for products; analyze profitability and monitor key financial indicators.
- Develop and manage strategic collaborations for product partnerships. Lead cross-functional teams with R&D, operations, commercial groups and external partners to execute programs.
REQUIREMENTS / EDUCATION:
- Minimum 5+ years, product management, market development or general marketing experience.
- Experience in finance, financial modeling, or data analysis.
- Experience leading cross-functional regional marketing and sales teams, and working directly with customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related discipline.
- MBA strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of global cell culture markets, disposable applications and competitive landscape.
- Experience in, or knowledge of bio-pharmaceutical product cycles and production processes.
- Working knowledge of cGMP regulations.
- Self-starter with the ability to create and execute plans with minimal supervision.
- Strong management, project management and planning skills, and comfortable making decisions and embracing changes.
- Ability to determine the critical few requirements to ensure product success and to plan for near-term and long-term portfolio performance.
- Ability to articulate and evaluate multiple complex ideas and align others around a recommended course of action; strong communicator to share vision and plans with others.
- Ability to work in matrix organizational structure.
- Ability to build and analyze financial models to forecast and track results.
- Creativity to distill customer requirements, understands competitive strengths and weaknesses, and then develops compelling value propositions.
- Outcome orientation and a strong desire to plan to measure the success of initiatives.
- Technical acumen in cell culture including upstream and downstream bio-processing.
- Ability to work with teams across the global and cultural difference.
|Job Title:||Product Manager|
The Instrument Product Manager at the company will is responsible for the strategy, product roadmap development and life cycle management of instruments and software within the business unit. They work at all levels of the organization to provide direction and support to sales, R&D, business development and manufacturing, to maximize revenue and execute marketing strategies.
- Identifies market opportunities and helps define product roadmaps that merge voice of customer with technology developments.
- Spearheads market-driven product life cycle management activities to improve revenues, profitability and growth efforts.
- Maintains knowledge of the trends and competitors’ activities relevant to the assigned products and recommends new approaches to the current plan.
- Establishes and manages strategic partnerships with customers, suppliers, and industry opinion leaders.
- Provides marketing and scientific expertise for product strategies, applications, and solutions.
- Works closely with outbound marketing, R&D and commercial leads in establishing go-to-market strategies, product positioning and sales strategies.
- Create, coordinate and deliver sales training and proactively communicate with management on the product portfolio, its performance, and changes in the marketplace.
REQUIREMENTS / EDUCATION:
- 7+ years of related experience in marketing, this may include a background in product development, marketing and/or business development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biochemistry or Life Sciences discipline.
- Experience in instrument life cycle management and launch processes.
- Ability to travel up to 20%, domestically and internationally. Strong technical and business credibility with the organization and customers.
- Ability to present high-level information to multiple audiences, including scientists, executives, and non-scientists.
- Strong customer focus with a demonstrated track record of successful customer interactions.
- Self-motivated having track record in driving to results.
- Strong collaborator, able to thrive in a matrix organization.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Biochemistry or Life Sciences discipline
|Job Title:||Presales Systems Engineer|
Description of role:
- Interface with Sales representatives as a technical advisor during the sales cycle of software workflow solutions through professional services.
- Interface with users, sponsors and all other stakeholders in order to determine their evolving needs through professional services.
- Conduct on site visits to customers. Meet with IT, and acts as Technical Advisor. Assist with RFP responses.
- Assist with the preparation of sales proposals. Insure configurations are complete and accurate.
- Responsible for maintaining functionality of the showroom.
- Generate the highest level of system requirements, based on the user's needs and other constraints such as cost and schedule. Insure requirements are consistent, complete, correct and operationally defined.
- Develop workflow and assessment for the professional services engagement.
- Develop a Proof of Concept (POC) to be delivered to the end customer for their review and approval.
- Develop a Statement of Work (SOW) that will outline the customer requirements responsibilities.
- Generate products such as sketches, models, network maps, an early user guide, and prototypes to keep the user and the engineers constantly up to date and in agreement on the system to be provided as it is evolving.
- Generate a set of acceptance test requirements, together with the designers, test engineers, and the user, which will determine that all of the high level requirements have been met.
- Train customers on all products, through the use of Professional services, not covered by Product Training.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years technical Sales experience in related field (Solutions, Software, Document Management, Manage Print Services) with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding quota.
- Required: MCP or higher, CDIA+, Network+, and Security+ (if not presently certified, must be attained within first 6-months of employment)
- Desired: CNA, CNE, MCSE, Supported Canon and 3rd Party Software Certifications (ex. eCopy Products, imageWARE, uniFLOW,)
STRONG WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF:
• Consultative Sales
• Document manage/ scanning applications and workflows
• Output Management solutions
• Manage Print Services
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
• Professional demonstration and presentation skills
• Ability to keep knowledge level up-to-date with current and new products and technologies
• Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers
• Ability to explain technology at the level of the audience.
|Job Title:||Full Stack Web Developer|
|Description:||Our client is looking full-stack engineer who loves the Front-End and knows a thing or two about design. An individual who knows how to build web applications, but is passionate about building interfaces that users love to use. Their stack is built with Python and Django, but they are just getting started-they have created a MVP and are now adopting new technologies like ember.js to make an amazing experience for our users.
Our client is building a multisided platform for small business lending. One day you can employ your skills to help small businesses get the capital they need to grow and another be working on our lender trading platform to help investors manage their portfolios, maximize their yield and understand the risk and rewards of investing in small business debt.
Skills & Requirements:
• Top-notch software engineering
• Self-directed, independent and has experience owning complete features/products
• Proficiency in web application programming fundamentals (OOP, LAMP, REST)
• Substantial experience developing real-world web applications on the front-end using CSS, JS with libraries such as Bootstrap and experience developing on the backend in one or more major language & frameworks (Rails, PHP, Python) using MVC framework or architecture.
• Python/Django is a major plus, but we can teach you
• B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent
|Job Title:||DB Manager|
|Primary Skills:||6-10yrs IT Database Management, DW, Oracle, and MS SQL|
|Description:||IT DATABASE MANAGER:
As a manager, plan, organize and coordinate activities related to the analysis and implementation of corporate database systems. Provide the organization with technical guidance and oversight for the database management environment. Maintain database reliability and service level standards. Provide information on long term technology solutions to meet the company’s information needs. Ensure that all work performed within Database Administration is in accordance with overall corporate objectives.
Directly manage a staff of senior database administrators. Establish employee goals and objectives and complete annual performance reviews.
Oversee the following Staff duties:
• Configure, install, test, and maintain databases and their associated software such as version upgrades, patches, and tools.
• Assist in the design logical and physical database infrastructure such as application schemas and file structures.
• Monitor and manage database performance.
• Troubleshoot database errors, indexing, or other problems.
• Performance and Tuning of databases and related servers.
• Implement change management/change control processes.
• Participate in disaster mitigation and recovery plans for databases supported.
• Design and implement database security layers to include user rights and access, and encryption.
• Assist with the implementation of application database designs and assist in maintaining and monitoring a multi-user database management system.
• Track and report on unauthorized systems access.
• Lead, manage and complete data conversion efforts.
• Manage, mentor, train, and develop staff.
• Participate in capacity planning proposals.
• Produce and maintain documentation.
• Provide vendor and license management for the organization’s databases.
• Evaluate and assess emerging technologies that will facilitate business value for the enterprise.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or MIS, Masters preferred.
• 6-10 years of IT experience in the following capacities.
• Knowledgeable in Oracle and MS SQL
• Extensive technical knowledge and experience in database management techniques including logical data modeling, physical database optimization, data distribution, security, and database performance monitoring.
• Comprehensive experience with a variety of database management systems. Experience with a variety of operating systems. Knowledge and awareness of networking issues pertaining to database design, optimization, and implementation.
• Knowledge and experience in strategies and techniques for implementing data warehousing and decision support systems.
• Knowledge of high availability, fault tolerance, and disaster recovery for Database management systems.
• Effective written and oral communication and presentation skills.
• Proven leadership ability and experience in directing data specialists in the design, implementation and support of sophisticated data models and databases. Ability to plan and organize priorities and workloads on short and long term projects.
|Job Title:||Storage Engineer|
The Storage Engineer is responsible for the research, design, installation, configuration and maintenance of various storage infrastructure technologies including backup and restore. The successful candidate for this position will be well versed in current server, storage, and backup technologies, detail oriented, and have excellent problem solving skills. The focus of this position will be to provide the organization with a senior level of technical skill with respect to Storage, Backup and Recovery and the ability to architect a solution that is sustainable for the future. In addition the successful candidate will have a strong working knowledge of operating systems, server hardware, and networking and how these entities are integrated into the infrastructure to support the corporate goals, business applications, product solutions, and their operational requirements.
• Assist in the research, design, implementation, and testing of Storage, Backup and Recovery solutions for multi-data center infrastructure.
• Assist in the installation, testing, migration and maintenance of backup software technologies and solutions.
• Manage a Multi-Site Storage network, replication for DR, security, backup and performance.
• Troubleshoot storage and backup software and hardware issues/failures - hardware, software, network, and performance.
• Collect and present data for reporting, technical direction, and capacity planning.
• Assist with planning and implementation of short and long-range strategies - changes in configuration, technology and processes pertaining to storage, backup and recovery.
• Assist in training and mentoring staff.
• Rotating on-call responsibilities. Qualifications Requirements:
• Must have some enterprise storage experience.
• 7+ years of experience in I.S. comprised of enterprise systems management, operating system support, network communications, application integration, platform management and analysis, and operational process development and control.
• Experience in high availability, 24/7/365 virtualized infrastructures.
• Able to lead projects and project teams. project management skills helpful.
• Able to solve problems using a methodical and logical approach.
• Must be flexible to work occasional overtime on short notice.
• Available to be on-call during off-hours on a rotating basis.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience. Preferred
• Storage Technologies: EMC, HDS, 3PAR. Brocade SAN Directors, Isilon, Nimble, Pure, Tintri and others.
• Backup Technologies: Commvault, Data Domain, Redgate, Tape Technologies.
• Server Technologies: IBM P590, HP (Intel), SUN, VMware, Xsigo.
• Operating Systems: AIX, Solaris, Windows, RH Linux.
• Excellent script writing skills.
• Database concepts: MS SQL, Oracle.