Current Job Opportunities
|Req-10102||Sr. Java Developer||San Diego, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-10103||Sr. Electronics Engineer||San Diego, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-10106||Sr. Mechanical Engineer||San Diego, CA ||Full time direct hire
|Req-10110||Linux Software Support Technician. ||San Diego, CA ||Contract to hire.
|Req-10111||UI/UX Engineer ||San Diego, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-10112||Software Engineer ||San Diego, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-10113||Web Architect ||San Francisco, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-10114||Bioinformatics Algorithm Validation Engineer||San Francisco||Full time direct hire
|Req-10115||Embedded Linux Software Engineer||Vista, CA ||Contract
|Req-10116||Staff Software Engineer, Manufacturing||Pleasanton, CA ||Full time direct hire
|Req-10117||Technical Writer||San Diego, CA||Part time direct hire
|Req-10118||Electrical Engineer||San Diego, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-10119||ASP.NET Developer||Carlsbad, CA||Contract to hire
|Req-9939||Full Stack Web Developer||San Diego, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-9965||Manufacturing Engineer||San Diego, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-9973||Sharepoint Developer||Los Alamitos, CA||Contract
|Req-9976||Software Test Engineer||San Francisco, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-9981||Java Developer-Client side||San Francisco, CA ||Full time direct hire
|Req-9989||DB Manager||San Diego||Full time direct hire
|Req-9995||Storage Qualification Engineer||Thousand Oaks, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-9998||Storage Engineer||San Diego, CA||Full time direct hire
|Req-9999||Web Developer||Berkeley Heights, NJ||Full time direct hire
|Job Title:||Sr. Java Developer|
|Description:||This is a super exciting opportunity to grow in skills and technology and to do something really fun. Not just the stuff that most people have to do , which usually involves just updating databases and getting information out. This is an environment where all your development skills are put to the test.
Strong Java Developer with 5+ years experience.
Experience with relational database (example, JDBC).
Experience using XML and JSON.
Experience with service based architecture, like Apache Tomcat, or any other.
Exposure to Big Data technologies such as Cassandra, Hadoop or Solr.
Knowledge of Java design patterns.
Experience using or writing crawlers and parsers.
Nice to have:
Experience in Social Media applications using Social Web Api’s.
Knowledge of machine learning algorithms.
Dealing with very large amounts of data.
Python programming experience.
Experience in the Hadoop ecosystem using Hive, Spark and R.
What she or he will be doing:
The candidate will have a great deal of courage getting out of his comfort zone and quickly adapt new technologies and techniques.
Refactoring some old code and leading the way with best practices.
Participate in rearchitecting the software.
Coding machine learning algorithms.
Using Cassandra, Sparks, Hadoop and Solr (to mention a few) as the backend system.
Writing code around the WebSocial Media APIs, such as facebook, twitter, etc.
Assisting in implementing code that involves computational linguistics.
Any degree in engineering (BS) or Information Systems would be fine, however, a BA/BS in Computer Science would be preferable, especially if candidate has a background in either AI, databases, or algorithms.
|Job Title:||Sr. Electronics Engineer|
|Description:||This is a great company with a lean, fast paced development environment, working with customers around the world.
The Senior Electronics Engineer will be responsible for the development of the electronic elements of the company's systems – audio amplifiers, DC-DC converters, audio playback units, DSP boards, system monitoring boards, and various other item types.
• Schematic capture, PCB Design and Layout (PADS, ORCAD)
• Analog circuits
• Audio circuits
• Digital embedded circuits
• Linear power supplies
• LiPo batteries, battery charging and monitoring
• System architecture/System integration using mix of custom and off the shelf technologies
• Design verification, debug, test
• Cable harness design
• Experience with testing and design
• 7+ years experience in electrical engineering
• The ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
• Some travel maybe required
|Job Title:||Sr. Mechanical Engineer|
|Description:||Candidate should be experienced designing mechanical systems for facilities/ buildings. Effectively manage mechanical (and multi-discipline) projects by satisfying clients' needs, meeting budget expectations and project schedules. Interact with facility and major business clients to identify their requirements, define project scope and prepare project proposals. Prepare mechanical engineering designs for building HVAC and hydronic systems, meeting budget expectations and project schedules.
Provide support during construction phases.
Minimum Requirements – Experience and Education
? Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering;
? 7 + years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer with experience in the following: Central Plant design, chilled water/ infrastructure, Integrated Design; Energy Modeling, Central Plants, Sustainable Energy, Building Automation;
? Minimum 3 years of Project Management experience;
? Prepare HVAC Load and Energy calculations; static pressure calculations (air/water);
? Professional Engineer (PE) License required;
? Programs - Knowledgeable with REVIT, Trane Trace, Energy Pro, Pipflo, AutoCAD, IES Virtual
Environment, BIM, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Project;
? Codes – Knowledgeable with CBC, CMC, ASHRAE Standards.
Preferred Qualifications – Education and Skills
? LEED (AP, GA, BD+C) Certifications; CEM
? Strong interpersonal skills and experience maintaining strong client relationships;
? Communicate effectively via oral presentations and written communications;
? Ability to motivate multiple-discipline project teams in meeting client's needs in a timely mannerand meeting budget objectives;
? Recent experience working for a consulting engineer or engineer/architectural firm designing mechanical systems for higher education facilities/buildings;
? Extensive experience in Integrated Design; Energy Modeling; Central Plants; Sustainable Energy
|Job Title:||Linux Software Support Technician.|
|Description:||SUMMARY OF POSITION
The right candidate will be able to help customers diagnose and resolve technical issues in a timely manner. Skills and familiarity with Linux, AIX, or Solaris are a must. This is not a call center position and while support is a major aspect of the job, time will be allocated in the lab for system administration, software testing and skill development. The motivation to work independently or in a small team is essential.
* Customer trouble tickets and telephone support
* Setup and maintain system hardware and software
* Product testing and troubleshooting
* Suggest product enhancements and features
* Product documentation
* Linux and/or UNIX systems knowledge
* Motivation to learn new and emerging technologies
* Positive attitude and patience with customers
* Knowledge and familiarity with CLI
* Virtualization (Vmware, KVM, Xen)
* Knowledge of LVM and storage systems
* Knowledge of network management/configuration
* Shell (ksh/bash) scripting
|Job Title:||UI/UX Engineer|
|Description:||Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Our client hires based on critical thinking, aptitude and the ability to pick up new technologies and concepts quickly more so then by a list of specific hard skill sets. The requirements listed below are representative of some desired knowledge, skills, and/or ability required that would be typical for the type of role looking to be filled, but are not hard requirements. If you feel you are a great developer, sharp, energetic, and fit the description so far you are encouraged to apply.
• 2 years experience Developing in one or more of the following: Python, Java, C++, C or Objective-C
• UI/UX design
• The company currently uses the following:
o Angular, jQuery UI, MomentJS, Dropkick, Chosen, Highcharts, DataTables
o Backbone.js (with Marionette)
o SASS (using Compass)
• Mobile development
• Energetic and passionate
• Great communication skills, both written and oral
• Experience developing and supporting software in a production environment
• Good communication skills (both oral and written)
• A can-do attitude, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a love of technology
• A desire to improve the lives of others
Education and Experience Requirements:
• BS in CS or Equivalent Engineering Experience
|Job Title:||Software Engineer|
|Description:||We are looking for an engineer that has a passion for developing innovative software products. You would enjoy dynamic start-up environments, and want to be part of a collaboratively engineering team where your contributions make a large impact as well as improve the quality of life for our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of some desired knowledge, skills, and/or ability required that would be typical for the type of role looking to be filled, but are not hard requirements. If you feel you are a great developer, sharp, energetic, and fit the description so far this might just be the ideal position for you.
3 years experience Developing in one or more of the following: Python, Java, C++, C or Objective-C
At least 2 years experience as a technical lead or similar role
Data modeling, Database Design principles, and development on one or more databases vendors
Deployment and management of cloud based applications on one or more PaaS such as Amazon, Heroku, AppEngine, dotCloud
Energetic and passionate
Great communication skills, both written and oral
Experience developing and supporting software in a production environment
Good communication skills (both oral and written)
A can-do attitude, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a love of technology
A desire to improve the lives of others
Education and Experience Requirements:
BS in CS or Equivalent Engineering Experience
|Job Title:||Web Architect|
|Description:||We are seeking an individual with extraordinary engineering talent who has a proven track record of developing high performance, high capacity and scalable applications and a has passion for creating and working in a collaborative Agile teams.
Additionally, this position will require the candidate to be responsible for developing the Genetic analysis instrument control software and application as SaaS on the company’s cloud platform to enable capabilities including customer data management, scientific instrument development and integration, application services, multi-tenancy, analytics pipelines, and results visualization.
*Minimum Qualifications (must have)
• Design and develop software for large-scale cloud-based services.
• 4 years Java/J2EE/C++ industry experience
• JS libraries (eg ExtJs /jQuery/DOJO/ etc)
• Bootstrap, HTML 5, CSS, JSON, strong understanding of browser compatibility issues.
• Experience with LAMP Stack, Derby, Postgress, MongoDB.
• Experience with implementing common design patterns
• Web Service design experience: SOAP Request/Response handling, authentication, REST APIs
• Use of Unified Modeling Language (UML) to conceive a design
• Ability to communicate successfully with peer engineers, product managers, other technical teams, and
• management to understand requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
• B.S in computer science is required.
*Preferred Qualifications (nice to have)
Knowledge of Molecular Biology is a plus
|Job Title:||Bioinformatics Algorithm Validation Engineer|
|Description:||Join and be an integral part of an enthusiastic and dedicated team of scientists, engineers working towards cutting edge scientific solutions in Bioinformatics of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS).
Job Responsibilities include:
• Define metrics and develop test protocols to verify bioinformatics algorithms.
• Implementing a multi-tiered set of test cases for algorithm validation and integration tests against test plans, especially for bioinformatics.
• Working with software testing team members to create automated test cases for secondary/tertiary analysis software components.
• Analyze results and troubleshoot error conditions.
• Document results and communicate test data to interdisciplinary teams.
• Coordinate with various stakeholders in system/primary/secondary analysis to drive issues to resolution.
• Good understanding of molecular biology.
• Responsible for writing algorithm test plans, executing algorithm and analysis software test cases,
• generating test reports, and communicating algorithm evaluation performance and testing status for iteration builds.
• MS. or higher in Bioinformatics, Biomedical engineering, Computer science/engineering, EE or related fields.
• Ph.D. degree in Molecular biology with 5+ years of working experiences in bioinformatics field will also be considered.
• Strong knowledge of bioinformatics tools and public databases, e.g. BLAST, NCBI, UCSC Genome browser, OMIM, COSMIC etc.
• Software development skills and experience with Perl, Python, with 5+ years experience.
• Experience with next-generation sequencing tools and techniques, statistics and bioinformatics, relational databases, and data mining.
• Strong expertise on Linux/Unix environment.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, 3+ year algorithm validation experience.
• Good understanding of software design and development cycle. Good understanding of algorithm testing best-practices is desired.
• Product development and / or industry experience in a multi-disciplinary Biotech environment is a plus.
• Experience with Software production tools (IDE, source control, and document tracking) and Test Management (HP QC, TPlan, and Team Track).
• Good communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with scientists, engineers and software developers.
• Detail oriented and self driven.
Nice to have:
• Java experience is highly desirable.
• Experience with software automation testing is highly desirable.
• Ability to lead junior team members and manage projects.
|Job Title:||Embedded Linux Software Engineer|
|Description:||The engineer will be expected to perform software requirement analysis, software development, and test procedure generation for wireless communication modules used to improve vehicle safety. The candidate must also possess strong writing skills – the engineer will be required to generate customer-quality documentation.
The requirement analysis tasks will involve studying customer-supplied system level requirement documentation and generating clear and concise software requirement and software design documentation. The software development tasks will involve developing applications and user interface software in C and C++ for an embedded real-time Linux environment. Embedded Linux and 5+ years of embedded real-time software development experience are required. Experience with scripting (e.g., PERL, Bash), IPv4/v6 networking, wireless LAN (802.11) or other wireless communication, security protocols, and a strong mathematics background are highly desirable.
|Job Title:||Staff Software Engineer, Manufacturing|
|Description:||Staff Software Engineer, Manufacturing
• Develop software to integrate new off-the-shelf and custom instrumentationinto the manufacturing/quality control process.
• Provide technical leadership on cross functional teams for highthroughputoligonucleotide operations and R&D applications
• Create test plans that have stated requirements and specifications.
• Analyze data and communicate results in a team environment.
• Ability to evaluate and test new Bioautomation technologies from a software perspective (robotics, liquid handlers, optical readers, etc..)
• Maintain and support a very large code base already in Manufacturing
• Create a system/schedule for upgrades and improvements for deployment on the factory floor
Minimum Qualifications (must have)
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in science or engineering-related field.
• Strong bench skills and experimental design required
• 10 years experience developing solutions with automated instrumentation and laboratory measurement devices: liquid-handling robots, plate readers, vial/tube handlers, etc.
• Advanced proficiency in programming Hamilton Star and/or Agilent Bravo robots is strongly desired.
• Proficient in several software programming languages such as VB.NET,
• Experience working as a member of a process/product development
team, developing reliable solutions according to specifications and timelines.
• Comfortable with integrating instrumentation with other systems via API, COM, and file read/write operations.
• Working experience with creating/modifying database tables and SQLbased queries.
• Well versed in best practices of software development including architecture, error- handling, intuitive GUI design, documentation and source-code control.
• Experience in software documentation and testing in a GMP environment a plus
• Must be a team a player and have good working relationships with cross functional teams.
Preferred Qualifications (nice to have)
• Proven experience in mentorship and managing people desirable
|Job Title:||Technical Writer|
|Description:||**Note this is a permanent 20 hour a week role.
This position will focus on delivering high-quality content across social media outlets to effectively engage with our target audience. This role is ideally suited for a passionate writer, creative thinker, and strategic manager that is not afraid of highly technical topics.
• Take ownership for company's social media strategy and work closely with the sales and marketing team to increase exposure and create new sales opportunities.
• Become a subject matter expert in our products as well as customer’s needs.
• Leverage social media and industry channels to drive website traffic and create engagement around company’s content.
• Produce and publish content across channels and formats such as web content, blog posts, technical articles, instructional videos, whitepapers, Tweets, etc.
• Serve as the company’s content marketing expert by maintaining a pulse on the latest issues, developments and trends in content marketing and social media.
• Assist in copyediting of technical documentation.
• Provide reports showing measurable impact of your efforts.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our various types of content.
• Ability to absorb highly technical information and translate into easy-to-understand marketing content.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field.
• Familiar with SugarCRM, Pardot, Twitter, Hootsuite, Klout or other similar marketing tools.
• Experience with SEO and web analytics.
• Proven experience in copywriting and copyediting for the web or direct marketing collateral, experience editing audio and video files a plus.
• Excellent editorial skills, with a focus on copyediting.
|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Description:||This position works closely other designers and engineers, some client interaction will be expected, on Colleges and University campuses. Should have previous experience with the Higher Education field in order to be productive. Effectively follow lead Engineer’s direction for electrical (and multi-discipline) projects by satisfying clients' needs, meeting budget expectations and project schedules. Work with lead Engineers to define project scope and prepare project proposals. Prepare building electrical engineering designs for power, lighting, and fire alarm systems. Provide support during construction phases.
Minimum Requirements – Experience and Education
• 3-4 years of experience as an Electrical Engineer working with infrastructure and/or building system.
• 2+ years of Project Management experience to include deliverables, communication of deliverables within team, attentive and successful interactions with clients.
• Significant experience with working within a budget and keeping project on track.
• 2+ years of experience working for a consulting engineer or engineer/architectural firm designing electrical systems for facilities/buildings;
• Knowledgeable with EnergyPro, SKM, ETAP, REVIT programs.
• Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering.
• Verifiable proof of experience with areas of full cycle project start and completion: scope research, design (electrical, floor plan, cost estimating, specifications), bid, construction administration, and role with project.
Preferred Qualifications – Education and Skills
• LEED Certification;
• Professional Engineer License;
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience maintaining strong client relationships;
• Communicate effectively via oral presentations and written communications;
• Ability to motivate multiple-discipline project teams in meeting client's needs in a timely manner and meeting budget objectives.
|Job Title:||ASP.NET Developer|
|Description:||.Net Developer who will be working in the company's IT group to work on various projects.
Experience: Mid level 5 to 10 years of experience
Web Developer with experience in the following:
o ASP.NET 3.5 or 4.0
o IIS 6.0 or above
o SQL Server 2005
o Visual Studio 2008 or 2010
o Web Service Development (ASP.NET, WCF a plus)
|Job Title:||Full Stack Web Developer|
|Description:||Our client is looking full-stack engineer who loves the Front-End and knows a thing or two about design. An individual who knows how to build web applications, but is passionate about building interfaces that users love to use. Their stack is built with Python and Django, but they are just getting started-they have created a MVP and are now adopting new technologies like ember.js to make an amazing experience for our users.
Our client is building a multisided platform for small business lending. One day you can employ your skills to help small businesses get the capital they need to grow and another be working on our lender trading platform to help investors manage their portfolios, maximize their yield and understand the risk and rewards of investing in small business debt.
Skills & Requirements:
• Top-notch software engineering
• Self-directed, independent and has experience owning complete features/products
• Proficiency in web application programming fundamentals (OOP, LAMP, REST)
• Substantial experience developing real-world web applications on the front-end using CSS, JS with libraries such as Bootstrap and experience developing on the backend in one or more major language & frameworks (Rails, PHP, Python) using MVC framework or architecture.
• Python/Django is a major plus, but we can teach you
• B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent
|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineer|
|Description:||This is a critical position that requires high energy and a willingness to make process improvements based on data and investigation. The individual will conduct, methodical reviews of existing processes in order to improve quality, consistency of the build processes, throughput, and lead times. The candidate must possess experience and highly developed skillsets in multiple areas to be successful. Specific experience in adhesives, bonding methods (both manual & semi-automated methods) is a requirement. This position will provide troubleshooting, process review, documentation, and training support to the production floor. This includes test and fixture design, procedure creation, maintenance, and test data analysis. The position will ensure that product quality is maintained while minimizing production and test costs. Support new product introductions by working with the design engineers and developing documentation, fixtures, BOMs and processes to ensure that a manufacturable, quality product is released to production. Review failure data and analyze causes for these failures. Once the root cause is determined, develop changes to documents, fixtures or processes to eliminate a recurrence of the failures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analyzes existing processes, evaluates for efficacy and efficiency and makes improvements as needed.
• Develops efficient ways to use people, machines, materials, information, and energy to improve products, processes, and services.
• Standardizes processes throughout production
• Designs methods to ensure product quality.
• Assists manufacturing associates and technicians with production issues and processes
• Performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes and determine production costs.
• Designs, implements, and trains associates and technicians in new methods, products, tooling, work instructions, etc.
• Implements "Lean" techniques and processes into Operations and throughout the organization
• Evaluates effects of product design changes and challenges engineering designs when required.
• Supports or leads new development teams, cost improvement teams and Lean events.
• Supports, problem solves, and creates better methods, processes, and tooling in bonding & potting work centers.
• Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
• Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering or similar discipline plus a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in process or manufacturing engineering.
Proven record making process changes to improve quality is mandatory.
• Strong background in electromechanical assembly.
• Strong background in potting operations, bonding, using epoxies and urethane where bond integrity is critical. This includes experience bonding with dissimilar materials such as aluminum alloys, titanium, ceramics, etc.
• Proven leadership leading Lean Kaizen events and Lean teams.
• Proven experience with process improvement for reduction in waste, reduction in cost and improvement in control.
• Experience researching and purchasing new manufacturing technology.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• Experienced in process design, troubleshooting and refinement within an electromechanical test environment.
• Experience with new techniques for communicating work instructions is a plus.
• Experience with various pressure test methodologies and equipment is a plus.
• Strong experience designing cost efficient and effective processes.
• Able to lift 40 lbs.
• Proven experience implementing Lean techniques into a production environment.
• Successful background working in cross-departmental teams.
• Experience with SolidWorks a plus.
|Job Title:||Sharepoint Developer|
|Description:||We're looking fro an experienced Sharepoint developer who has worked on 2013 and can customize a new installation, provide intranet services, and maximize business use. Prior workflow and web development is valuable. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work onsite. This project will take at least 2 months.|
|Job Title:||Software Test Engineer|
Develop test plan and test cases for complex software system, including embedded instrument control software, web based data analysis software, data management software and bioinformatics algorithm software components.
Perform manual testing on instrument, web application.
Perform testing automation.
Perform build deployment.
Support software development to create/test instrument images.
Perform support/trouble shoot of build deployment for internal users and key customer accounts.
Provide guidance to off shore testing team.
Minimum Qualifications :
BS or higher in computer science or related fields.
Required: must have a can-do attitude, detail oriented, excited about working in a fast paced environment, must be a self starter
Required: Solid experience with Unix/Linux
Required: experience with at least one programming/scripting language.
Required: 3+ years of testing experience
Required: Understanding of software testing principles, tool sets, understanding of data analysis principles
Required: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desired: experience with defect tracking tools, source control tools and document tracking tools.
Preferred Qualifications :
Desired: Understand SW development processes/life cycle and SW Architecture
Desired: knowledge of next gen sequencing, solid experience in common bioinformatics tools
Desired: Knowledge of web development/architecture, experience with testing automation
Experience of software testing under QSR a plus
Experience working with offshore team a plus
|Job Title:||Java Developer-Client side|
• Work with product management to translate requirements into software design, implementation, and test.
• Interact with Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics leadership to identify new requirements and prioritize features
• Work with development teams located on the East Coast, and India.
• Take on a lead developer role with technical understanding across all software areas, in order to continuously improve the product, work with focused teams to prototype new features, and produce highly scalable customer-facing software.
*Minimum Qualifications (must have)
• Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer science/engineering. Consideration for alternatives will be given if candidate demonstrates a proven history of quality software products developed by candidate.
• Two years experience operating and developing in a Linux command line environment.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
*Preferred Qualifications (nice to have)
• Standout candidates will have familiarity with Spring Framework, Jackson data binding, MySQL, Mongodb, Mockito, Maven, AWS environment including S3, large scale data processing, and large user-base software design, Selenium test framework. Familiarity with genomic sequencing, variant calling.
|Job Title:||DB Manager|
|Primary Skills:||6-10yrs IT Database Management, DW, Oracle, and MS SQL|
|Description:||IT DATABASE MANAGER:
As a manager, plan, organize and coordinate activities related to the analysis and implementation of corporate database systems. Provide the organization with technical guidance and oversight for the database management environment. Maintain database reliability and service level standards. Provide information on long term technology solutions to meet the company’s information needs. Ensure that all work performed within Database Administration is in accordance with overall corporate objectives.
Directly manage a staff of senior database administrators. Establish employee goals and objectives and complete annual performance reviews.
Oversee the following Staff duties:
• Configure, install, test, and maintain databases and their associated software such as version upgrades, patches, and tools.
• Assist in the design logical and physical database infrastructure such as application schemas and file structures.
• Monitor and manage database performance.
• Troubleshoot database errors, indexing, or other problems.
• Performance and Tuning of databases and related servers.
• Implement change management/change control processes.
• Participate in disaster mitigation and recovery plans for databases supported.
• Design and implement database security layers to include user rights and access, and encryption.
• Assist with the implementation of application database designs and assist in maintaining and monitoring a multi-user database management system.
• Track and report on unauthorized systems access.
• Lead, manage and complete data conversion efforts.
• Manage, mentor, train, and develop staff.
• Participate in capacity planning proposals.
• Produce and maintain documentation.
• Provide vendor and license management for the organization’s databases.
• Evaluate and assess emerging technologies that will facilitate business value for the enterprise.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or MIS, Masters preferred.
• 6-10 years of IT experience in the following capacities.
• Knowledgeable in Oracle and MS SQL
• Extensive technical knowledge and experience in database management techniques including logical data modeling, physical database optimization, data distribution, security, and database performance monitoring.
• Comprehensive experience with a variety of database management systems. Experience with a variety of operating systems. Knowledge and awareness of networking issues pertaining to database design, optimization, and implementation.
• Knowledge and experience in strategies and techniques for implementing data warehousing and decision support systems.
• Knowledge of high availability, fault tolerance, and disaster recovery for Database management systems.
• Effective written and oral communication and presentation skills.
• Proven leadership ability and experience in directing data specialists in the design, implementation and support of sophisticated data models and databases. Ability to plan and organize priorities and workloads on short and long term projects.
|Job Title:||Storage Qualification Engineer|
|Description:||This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a well established product line.
The Qualification engineer is tasked with testing and qualifying our products with leading hardware and software vendors as well as setting the standards for test equipment used with our products. The Qualification engineer has technical certification experience with the ability to run and various qualifications.
Prepares and configures qualification environments by determining requirements from vendor specifications and documentation
On-site installation of hardware and software systems in a wide variety of products, networks and OSs
Execute qualification tests plans of third party products with Our storage products
Operates, administers, maintains and improves qualification tests and test equipment.
Documentation of test environments and qualification results
Minimum BS degree in technical discipline or equivalent experience.
Minimum three years’ experience in at least two of the following: RAID and storage systems, system administration, product qualification testing and test engineering.
Knowledge of Various Operating Systems, RAID and hardware and software technologies, familiar with the software and hardware solutions in the storage and services industry.,
Team player, quick learner, attention to detail, excellent organizational skills.
Must be able to identify problems; upgrade, install, and configure systems
Candidate must possess excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
Medium to high level of
-Operating system knowledge on Windows, Vmware, Linux and other OSs
-Knowledge of RAID technologies
-Strong problem solving and troubleshooting debugging skills.
-Knowledge of FC SAN, iSCSI, SAS, NAS technology and its HW components is preferable
-Knowledge of networking technologies preferable
-Knowledge of server architecture (Data Path) a plus
The following skill sets are considered a plus:
-Experience in virtual environments (Vmware / Hyper-V / Citrix)
-Experience with certifications Symantec / Vmware / Xen / MS Logo (WHQL) / Backup solutions
-Vendor HCL experience
-Experience of scripting and automation tools
|Job Title:||Storage Engineer|
The Storage Engineer is responsible for the research, design, installation, configuration and maintenance of various storage infrastructure technologies including backup and restore. The successful candidate for this position will be well versed in current server, storage, and backup technologies, detail oriented, and have excellent problem solving skills. The focus of this position will be to provide the organization with a senior level of technical skill with respect to Storage, Backup and Recovery and the ability to architect a solution that is sustainable for the future. In addition the successful candidate will have a strong working knowledge of operating systems, server hardware, and networking and how these entities are integrated into the infrastructure to support the corporate goals, business applications, product solutions, and their operational requirements.
• Assist in the research, design, implementation, and testing of Storage, Backup and Recovery solutions for multi-data center infrastructure.
• Assist in the installation, testing, migration and maintenance of backup software technologies and solutions.
• Manage a Multi-Site Storage network, replication for DR, security, backup and performance.
• Troubleshoot storage and backup software and hardware issues/failures - hardware, software, network, and performance.
• Collect and present data for reporting, technical direction, and capacity planning.
• Assist with planning and implementation of short and long-range strategies - changes in configuration, technology and processes pertaining to storage, backup and recovery.
• Assist in training and mentoring staff.
• Rotating on-call responsibilities.
• Must have some enterprise storage experience.
• 7+ years of experience in I.S. comprised of enterprise systems management, operating system support, network communications, application integration, platform management and analysis, and operational process development and control.
• Experience in high availability, 24/7/365 virtualized infrastructures.
• Able to lead projects and project teams. project management skills helpful.
• Able to solve problems using a methodical and logical approach.
• Must be flexible to work occasional overtime on short notice.
• Available to be on-call during off-hours on a rotating basis.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Storage Technologies: EMC, HDS, 3PAR. Brocade SAN Directors, Isilon, Nimble, Pure, Tintri and others.
• Backup Technologies: Commvault, Data Domain, Redgate, Tape Technologies.
• Server Technologies: IBM P590, HP (Intel), SUN, VMware, Xsigo.
• Operating Systems: AIX, Solaris, Windows, RH Linux.
• Excellent script writing skills.
• Database concepts: MS SQL, Oracle.
|Job Title:||Web Developer|
• Expert in HTML5, CSS and mvc development
• Hands-on IPad development experience/expertise in developing native, web and hybrid apps.
• Experience with Veeva is a plus
• Familiar with the Adobe creative suite
• Hands-on experience with content management frameworks such as WordPress, Drupal and/or Joomla
• Web delivery and mobile first domain expertise.
• Demonstrable expertise in responsive design using frameworks and fluid grids.
• Willingness to go the extra mile and push the envelope to deliver outstanding customer solutions and exceptional UX.
• Solid oral and written communication skills
• Ability to partner with people effectively
• Display eagerness to help and sense of urgency
• Exhibit professionalism
• Able to work outside of normal office hours